Tompkins Cortland Community College & United Concierge Medicine
Partnering to provide a 24/7 Virtual Health Center
Between being a full-time student and working full time it is very difficult for me to schedule an appointment with my doctor. When I got a urinary tract infection, I called United Concierge Medicine and was able to talk to the provider on my lunch break. He was so friendly and took the time to explain everything to me. That afternoon I was able to pick up my prescription. I felt truly cared for.Tonya C. — New York
Special pricing for Tompkins Cortland students starting from $6/moClick Here To Sign Up Today!
Diagnosis and treatment of many common disorders such as:
- Poison Ivy
- Sore Throat
- Insect Bites
- Pink eye
- Urinary tract infections
- Yeast infections
- Ear infections
- Mild asthma
- Sports injuries
- and much more
We can send prescriptions directly to your pharmacy when appropriate.
- Recommendations to the best specialists in your area.
- 24/7 access for simple to complex medical questions.
- Wellness, fitness and weight loss programs
- A commitment to follow-up.
- Complete access to your own Electronic Health Record
- Continuity of care with TC3 Health Center