How do I become a VIP member?
Can I sign up my organization, group or business?
Yes. If you would like to sign up your organization, group or business please contact us at 844-4-VIP-DOC and we would be happy to sign you up.
What are the benefits for my organization, group or business?
Your business will benefit because of:
- Self Insured Entities: We provide dollar for dollar savings every time a member can be treated via telemedicine versus going to the ER, urgent care center or their regular doctors office. Because we are local we can order x-rays, labs and provide appropriate referrals unlike the national telemedicine providers.
- High Deductible Plans: Employers can save thousands of dollars by transitioning their employees to these types of plans. Our service helps make that transition more palatable to employees as they are now going to be faced with higher out of pocket cost. United Concierge Medicine can help limit these out of pocket costs.
- Decreased work absenteeism for both illness and doctor’s appointments for themselves and their family members.
- Increased productivity by keeping employees healthy. Because our service is easy to access and affordable individuals seek treatment earlier in the course of their illness and by doing so will get better sooner.
- Easy set up: Just send us your employees demographic information and we take care of the rest. We are not tied to open enrollment. You can start, add or subtract employees anytime.
What other organizations do you work with?
We work with channel partners, Health systems, Colleges, Brokers and many more. Visit partner channels page
What hours are you available?
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year through phone or video consults.
How can we contact you when we need to?
We can be reached via phone and e-mail, in addition to video conferencing when needed.
How fast will we hear back from a provider?
We are dedicated to respond to all phone or video consults with in 30-60 minutes. We are dedicated to responding to your emails questions with in 12-24 hours.
What do your services include?
Our services include the following:
- We diagnose and treat many conditions
- Prescribe medications when appropriate
- Recommend local specialists and hospitals
- Answer any medical questions
- Provide wellness, weight loss and fitness instructions
- Diagnostic and preventative testing when appropriate
- Complete access to your own electronic health record.
We provide phone and video consults with providers for all services and can use texting pictures in our a HIPAA complaint texting platform to help support diagnosis and treatment decisions. Email is used for general questions only and not for medical consults.
Please see the benefits page for a full list of services.
Can I get a prescription?
Yes. If we feel a prescription is medically appropriate we can send it directly to your pharmacy of choice.
What is your pricing?
Our VIP services are just $12/month for individuals and $14/month for families and includes unlimited access to a medical provider. For businesses and organizations additional pricing options are available to best suit your business/organizations needs.
Are there fees beyond the monthly fee?
Your monthly membership fee gives you unlimited access to a health care provider and covers most of our services. However, in accordance with New York State law some of our diagnostic and treatment services may have a small patient care fee.
What else do I need to know about the services provided?
United Concierge Management/ Medicine have some Disclaimers we would like to bring to your attention.
- United Concierge Management/Medicine does not replace the existing primary care physician relationship.
- United Concierge Management/Medicine is not an insurance product nor a prescription fulfillment warehouse.
- United Concierge Management/Medicine reserve the right to deny care at anytime at the discretion of management for potential misuse of services.
- United Concierge Medicine does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse.
- United Concierge Management/Medicine does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
Is there any additional costs for the consults?
Your monthly membership fee gives you unlimited access and covers most of our services. However, in accordance with New York State law some of our diagnostic and treatment services may have a small patient care fee.
Can I use my HRA, FSA or HSA account to pay for your services?
Most likely yes. However you should always check with your account administrator before using your benefit money.
Is there a limit to how many times I can contact a doctor in a month or a year?
No. Your monthly membership fee gives you unlimited access to a provider and covers most of our services. However, in accordance with New York State law some of our diagnostic and treatment services may have a small patient care fee.
Are there any medical conditions you cannot treat?
Yes. If you have a medical emergency you should call 911. Also, there are many conditions that require a hands on physical exam and or emergency/specialized care. At this point, those conditions we cannot definitively treat.
Can I use your services just to get a second opinion?
Yes. You can call us or email us about any medical condition, question or concern that you have. We will use our own personal knowledge as well all the resources that physicians have at their disposal to offer you the best medical advice possible.
Can I be excluded for a pre-existing medical condition?
No. We do not exclude anyone for pre-existing medical conditions. However, some pre-existing medical conditions make patients higher risk for having serious medical complications and therefore are best treated by their primary care doctors and specialists.
Can I talk to a specialist?
No. If we feel you need a specialist we will recommend a local specialist that we feel is right for you. However, we may consult with a specialist regarding your condition or questions in order to serve you better.
Can I get bloodwork or x-rays or other tests from you?
Yes. We can do this when appropriate. However, we feel strongly that we have a duty to make sure that we do the right thing for you. Therefore, we will only order tests if we feel it is appropriate for us to do so.
Can you be my primary care doctor?
No. We do not replace your primary care doctor at this time. Our services are in addition to your primary care doctor in order to deliver you the very best health care you deserve.
Do you take health insurance?
No. Our low monthly fee is not covered by health insurance. However, any prescriptions, testing or referrals to other doctors will be covered in the same way your health insurance normally covers them.
How do I pay?
You can pay on our secure website sign up page with your credit card. If you do not have a credit card or prefer to pay by check you can contact us at 844-484-7362.
Can I see my healthcare provider in person?
Most likely not at this time. However, In the future we hope to be able to provide home visits and have locations across the capital region.
If I have something that I think you need to see in order to diagnose me can I still schedule a consult?
Yes. If you have something like a rash or injury or anything else that we need to see you can send us pictures or we can do a video conference.
I want to lose weight and try to get in shape. Can you really help me with that?
Yes. We can provide a medically safe and proven effective long-term weight loss program for you.
How do I email a medical provider my medical questions?
You must log into the patient portal and then click on messages. This will allows you to write a secure personalized medical question to us. We will then respond back to you through the patient portal within 12-24 hours.
How do I contact the medical board if I have a concern or want to verify a provider’s license?
You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.health.ny.gov/professionals/doctors/conduct/.
Can I cancel my membership?
Yes. You can cancel anytime after 90 days without having to pay a cancellation fee.
Is it safe to treat patients over the phone?
Yes. We are trained to diagnose most conditions through a specific set of medical judgement driven questions depending on the patients complaint. We then use deductive reasoning to rule out the most serious conditions and form a differential diagnosis and treatment plan. We can also use pictures or video conferencing when necessary. If we feel it is not safe to diagnose and treat a specific complaint, we will recommend the most cost-effective and appropriate course of action for you.
Dr. Bibighaus has cared for each member of my family. He is kind and compassionate. He always takes the time to answer all my questions.”— Kristen B.
It was during Thanksgiving dinner when my young daughter got something stuck up her nose and we were about to go to the emergency room when I remembered we were members of United Concierge Medicine. Even on the holiday the provider called me right back and walked my wife through a procedure she could do safely to remove the piece of food from her nose. It was truly remarkable!”— Ron A.