What We Do
UCM Digital Health is creating a new, modern-day ER. With the push of a button our Virtual ER gives patients the care they need, when they need it the most, without leaving the comfort of there home. Be part of our fast growing, mission driven team and help us transform emergency medicine.
Be part of healthcare change.
For over 50 years acute care has been driven by emergency rooms within the 4 walls of buildings like hospitals and urgent cares. UCM's Virtual ER is changing how emergency medicine is delivered.
Help people in their greatest time of need.
UCM's unique approach to emergency medicine accepts all patients no matter what acute medical problem they are facing. We then treat or triage them to ensure they always get the right care, at the right place, at the right time.
Be challenged as an individual while being part of a unique team.
UCM's Virtual ER leverages the power of teamwork. Emergency Medicine is a team sport and when individuals are challenged to do amazing work within a team environment, great things are accomplished.
Use and build innovative technology.
Backed by a data driven approach, UCM leverages technology and data analytics to deliver a model of care that builds longterm sustainable healthcare change.
Testimonials from Our Team
“United Concierge Medicine’s Virtual ER is not only changing healthcare but has a demonstrated visionary understanding of what can and will work.”
“At UCM I know we are making it so much more convenient as in less time consuming and cost effective for the patient. I love my job because I know what it is like to be a mom and trying to care for myself or my family.”
“I love the follow through. In the ER we essentially "treat them and street them" rarely finding out how a patient makes out. Now I can follow my patients from start to finish.”
“UCM has not only allowed me to work from home, but I have also been able to practice the best, most rewarding emergency medicine of my career.”
"Working with United Concierge Medicine has been a great experience. Initially I was slightly skeptical and worried there were some limitations without examining patients, but the use of video and photo sharing improves our capabilities greatly."
“It's a breath of fresh air to know you are making a positive impact in an organization and individuals' lives.”
“Being involved within a lot of aspects of the company I get to experience first hand the impact the company has on clients and on our own employees. It's great to work for a company where upper management really supports the mission they are driving for and instills support and inspiration in their employees to do the same.”
Client Relations Specialist
- Job Type: Full-time
Client Relations Specialist -
The Client Relations Specialist is responsible for implementation and oversight of their book of business; developing strong and trusted relationships with Channel Partners, Account Managers and Clients to ensure satisfaction, maximum engagement, growth and retention.
The Client Relations Specialist ensures satisfaction by:
- Understanding how UCM’s virtual services align with the vision, mission and goals of the client
- Developing, measuring, and modifying a successful “go-to-market” plan with the client
- Effectively leverage UCM resources to produce effective reporting metrics and providing periodic audits.
The Client Relations Specialists oversees implementation and engagement by:
- Developing and following the configuration guidelines for a “standard implementation”, whenever possible.
- Explaining configuration options and their technical and business impact to the client
- Building and maintaining a reputable relationship with payors, producers and clients
The Client Relations Specialists develops and retains a strong client base by:
- Ensuring that assigned clients and patients are highly satisfied with UCM
- Providing gold standard client support by developing and providing ongoing reporting metrics.
- Developing and utilizing effective, engaging, and innovative member communications.
Client Relations Specialist will be accountable for the following responsibilities and duties:
- Create and maintain a positive, trusted experience with assigned partner channels and clients.
- Coordinate and execute implementation that exceeds client expectation
- Develop and manage touch points with each Account using internal resources as appropriate
- Build relationships with appropriate contacts within Accounts to facilitate open communication lines and engagement strategies
- Maintain meaningful business relationships with appropriate decision makers within each Account
- Review analytics of each Account and communicate with contacts of current performance, upcoming renewals, educational opportunities, and success stories
- Educate client population base as requested or needed to maintain/improve engagement
- A minimum of 6 years professional experience with a insurance carrier or other payer and/or a employee benefits brokerage firm and,
- A minimum of 4 years client-facing experience as an Account Manager, Product Specialist, Marketing Manager, or similar position and,
- Solid understanding of a CRM platform
Travel: The Client Relations Specialist position may require business travel.
Channel Partner Marketing and Engagement Director (CPM)
- Be on the cutting edge of innovation for health plans, employers and patients
- Join a team-oriented organization
- Be part of health care change
- Make a direct impact on a growing sales and marketing team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Channel Partner Marketing and Engagement Director (CPM) - UCM is a rapidly growing digital health platform with Emergency Medicine class triage, navigation, and treatment. We are seeking an Employer Channel Partner Marketing and Engagement Director who is responsible for driving engagement defined as visits through active partner channel development, marketing and education within health plans commercial business lines. This position follows the direction of senior management for creating and implementing strategies designed to demonstrate the features and benefits of the UCM’s products and services to achieve company goals in the health plan employer market. This is a high-intensity, fast-paced environment with expectations to match. The reward is the opportunity to have a direct, consequential impact on the direction and growth of an ambitious digital health company.
Education: A bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, technology, healthcare, or finance. Relevant, significant health plan or employee benefit broker industry experience may serve as a substitute for the education requirement. Experience: A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing or business development in the field of employee benefits or health insurance; or an MBA in a related field with a minimum of 2 years of employer group or employee benefit experience. In addition, the following experience is desirable: Experience in utilizing performance indicator metrics. Experience in tech-enabled healthcare service models. Experience in direct selling and presentations to employer group and distribution partner customers. Experience in business to business technology marketing and advertising. This position is based in UCM’s Troy, New York headquarters.
- Oversee a Salesforce.com Health Cloud Org supporting Telemedicine
- Be on the cutting edge of innovative technology
- Join a team-oriented organization
- Be part of health care change
- Make a direct impact on a growing technology team
- Competitive salary and benefits
Salesforce Administrator - UCM Digital Health is a rapidly growing telehealth platform with Emergency Medicine class triage, navigation, and treatment. We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for supercharging a world-class Salesforce org.
This is a high-intensity, fast-paced environment with expectations to match. The reward is the opportunity to have a direct, consequential impact on the direction and growth of an ambitious telemedicine platform.
This position is an early-stage technology role in an established company. While we’ll be growing the team, you’ll also be the team; come in with sleeves rolled up ready to do whatever is necessary. Together we will deliver the technology solutions to make UCM a stellar success.
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform.
The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Care Coordination, Provider Workflows, Patient Engagement and our core business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst.
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Health Cloud platform and core business platform.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com Health Cloud environment with 60+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with our business and technology teams to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Experience with Health Cloud a plus
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Health Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred